- The Red Cross Club is the most important club of our college. It is a group movement organized at the initial stages for students between 17 and 25 years of age within the colleges. A qualified lecturer is recognized as the leader and he is called the Programme Officer under his guidance, the students are trained and encouraged to manage the affairs of the group, electing their own office-bearers.
Main Objectives of Youth Red Cross
- To inculcate in the Youth of our country.
- An awareness on the care of their own health and that of others.
- The understanding and acceptance of civic responsibilities and acting accordingly with humanitarian concern, to fulfill the same.
- To enable the growth and development of a spirit of service and sense of duty with dedication and devotion in the minds of youth.
- To foster better friendly relationship with all without any discrimination.
The mission of the Red Cross Club is to inspire, encourage and initiate at all times all forms of humanitarian activities so that human sufferings can be minimized and even prevented and this contribute to create climate for peace.
Name of Incharge:
Dr.Shriram Baghel (Assistant Professor of Anthropology)
Mr. L.P. Gupta (Assistant Professor of Zoology)
Mrs. Raunak Nisha (Assistant Professor of Social Work)
Mrs. Reeta Sarkar(Assistant Professor of Political Science)
Mr. Vivek Goyal (Assistant Professor of Commerce)
Name of Students Members(2018-19):